Delphi has launched its new 2015 / 2016 Brake Kits catalogue. The range, which consists of over 350 references, complements the two braking catalogues: friction (discs, pads, drums) and hydraulics (hoses, wheel cylinders …).
Delphi offers to the independent aftermarket one of the most comprehensive braking ranges with more than 8,000 references covering over 96 percent of the European car parc.
The brake kits range includes brake shoes, drums, brake kits (classic, pre-assembled, pre-mounted) as well as accessory kits.
Many new applications were added to enhance the range including the following models:
• 2008+ Ford Fiesta, Ford Focus 2004+, 2006+ Toyota Yaris, Fiat Punto, Citroen Jumpy, Fiat Scudo, Peugeot Expert and VW Polo 2005
• Complete guide indicating the references of the components if sold separately
• Key information translated in 17 languages
• New additions to the range, updates on replacement and obsolete references
• Full range listed on TecDoc where Delphi is certified “A Class” supplier of data, in addition to Delphi’s online catalogue, “http://delphicat.com/