When it comes to reasons for an NCT test failure, the condition and performance of the wiper blades remains high up on the list, which proves that despite their essential role in driver safety, they’re often overlooked by vehicle owners.
Supplying and fitting wiper blades is therefore an important provision that should be offered by every workshop, not only when carrying out a pre-NCT check, but as part of their general service and repair package.
However, due to their vital safety function, the quality of replacement blades must also be a primary consideration, which is why Denso claims to provide the perfect solution.
Denso is an original equipment (OE) manufacturer of wiper blades supplying many of the world’s vehicle manufacturers, including Ferrari, which has been a Denso customer for more than 15 years.
The Denso brand therefore not only provides workshops with both the quality and variety of styles on which they can depend, but the company’s aftermarket division also provides the advice and technical support often overlooked by other wiper suppliers.
The following frequently asked questions provide technicians with a guide to what their customers want to know about wipers and this Denso wiper blade overview https://www.denso-technic.com/denso-wiper-blades is there to supply the answers.
- How do you ensure you have the correct type and model of wiper blade?
- Are conventional, hybrid and flat wiper blades better suited to different types of vehicle, or is it just a matter of preference?
- How often should a wiper blade be replaced?
- Will a wiper suffer performance penalties if the blade is not replaced in time?
- What should customers be encouraged to look for, to know their wiper blades need replacing?
- What are the key steps to removing an old wiper blade and installing a new one?
- Are there any common mistakes to watch out for during this process?
- What checks should you perform on a newly installed wiper blade?
For more information about Denso wiper blades, visit: https://www.denso-am.co.uk/products/automotive-aftermarket/wiper-blade/denso-wiper-blades/, which explains all that is needed to know when choosing hybrid, flat, standard and rear wiper blades, and the online catalogue: https://www.denso-am.eu/e-catalogue/ to find the right blade for the vehicle.