Fast Repair is an efficient and productive bodyshop solution for minor repairs such as small dents and scratches that don’t require a full panel re-spray. It is an added-value service from DuPont Refinish that allows bodyshops and mobile repairers to attract customers by offering competitively-priced small repairs – a vital service in a competitive economy. And now, DuPont Refinish is adding to its Fast Repair offering with a comprehensive Fast Repair process video available to all those who take up the Fast Repair package.
Anthony Cashel, DuPont Refinish brand marketing specialist, says, “a large percentage of repair jobs only involve minor damage which can be repaired relatively quickly and economically. And now is the perfect time to start thinking about training refinishers in Fast Repair so they are ready to deal with all the scrapes and dents that occur during winter. Our new video details every step of the repair process and serves as a handy reminder to those refinishers who have attended the training course as part of our Fast Repair package.”
The three-and-a-half-minute-long video visually details all the steps refinishers need to complete in order to perform the perfect Fast Repair. Not designed to take the place of training, the video acts as an easy reference for refinishers of every step in the Fast Repair process, and underscores that each one is as important as the next. Cashel says, “the new Fast Repair process video sits perfectly alongside the hands-on training we offer bodyshops in the Fast Repair package. Those bodyshops who take advantage of the complete offering will really see the benefits of Fast Repair – from identifying the damage to handing a first-class and cost-effective repair back to their customers.”
The DuPont Refinish Fast Repair package also includes:
- A technical manual providing refinishers with important information on productive repair techniques and how to market the programme to potential customer
- A Fast Repair ruler to help refinishers explain the difference between a Fast Repair and a standard repair to vehicle owners
- Publicity materials to enable refinishers to market and to advertise this service
- And a full day of hands-on training at the DuPont Refinish Training Academy in Stevenage. The training course demonstrates the proven repair methods and shows practical tips on how to get the most out of small repairs. All refinishers attending the Fast Repair training will be given surface preparation and application guidance
- A Fast Repair customer video to enable bodyshops to explain the premise and process of Fast Repair to their customers.
The next Fast Repair training date is 18 April with only a few places left. Further dates are available in 2013 on 10 June, 19 August, 31 October and 9 December. DuPont Refinish advises booking early as courses have a limited number of places.