Finol has unveiled a new Hand Sanitiser range, specifically formulated to meet the recommendations of the W.H.O (World Health Organisation).
This PCS registered (Department of Agri, as required by Irish Law) product is manufactured in Ireland and is completely free from all perfumes and dyes. To accompany these premium products, Finol is also supplying drip free hand dispensers specially designed for use with liquid sanitiser.
Key Technical Information
- Manufactured in Ireland.
- Not manufactured by a Distillery or a Brewery.
- PCS Registered (Department of Agri.) as required by Irish Law. 4. 78 per cent Ethanol.
- Formulated according to World Health Organisation (WHO) recommendations.
- Has a TDS & SDS.
- Labels are CLP compliant: Each unit is labelled with a product code, batch number, expiry date and the appropriate chemical hazard labelling, as required by Irish and European law.
- Free from Perfumes & Dye.
- Contains glycerol for skin moisturisation and comfort, increasing user tolerance.
- Proven efficacy in EN 1500 – the European Standard test method that evaluates the efficacy of a hygienic hand rub.
This product is available today from Finol Oils, the authorised distributor of Total Lubricants. To find out more about this product, go to www.finol.ie or speak with one of their technical team today at 01 455 5484.