The Telwin Doctor Charge 130 12/24v 90 amp Battery Manager-flash re-programming power supply, available in Ireland through Basic Welding Service Ltd., maintains consistent OEM specified voltage up to 90 amps.
For total maintenance of WET, GEL, AGM, MF, SPIRAL, START-STOP batteries at 12/24V and for support activities when intervening on vehicles in workshops, repair shops and car dealer premises.
Its huge power makes it ideal for new generation vehicles, whose on-board electronics are always more present and increasingly advanced.
The Doctor Charge 130, if necessary, can also be used as a vehicle starter.
Power Stream Technology
The innovative Power Stream technology guarantees better performance, up to 50 per cent more than traditional battery chargers. The Pulse Tronic technology guarantees optimal battery charging over eight phases.
The Doctor Charge 130 carries out five functions:
1. Automatic charge and maintenance of batteries with PULSE TRONIC technology, even in difficult environmental conditions (low temperatures);
2. Carries out battery tests such as the voltage at terminals, starting capacity (CCA) and operational check of the vehicle alternator;
3. Recovery of sulphated or very discharged batteries, and recovery of optimal operation with periodic regeneration;
4. Stable power supply source for battery changes (to protect the on-board electronics), for diagnostic activities (operation checks carried out on the vehicles), for keeping the batteries of display vehicles in showrooms operational;
5. vehicles start. (130 amp start current)
Based on the SMPS (Switch Mode Power Supply) Technology. In case of black-outs or repetitive uses, Doctor Charge 130 can set itself at the last settings carried out. Many protections are available.
Fit with PFC device.
Charge Voltage:12 / 24 V
Charge Current: 140 / 70 A
Rated Charge Current:. 60 A
Start Current: 180 A
Max Rated Capacity: 20 Ah
Max Rated Reference capacity: 1200 Ah