Workshop equipment specialists, PJ Fallon & Son is advising all workshops that “wheel alignment” is a “must have” service.
If you sell tyres in your business, a Wheel Aligner is now a must have piece of equipment for the following reasons:
* Customers are looking for value for money. Expensive tyres fitted on non-aligned wheels are a waste and the customer will blame you, when they wear out prematurely.
* Customers know about wheel alignment and they expect you to have the equipment.
* The NCT checks for wheel alignment and your customers have to have their wheels aligned properly for the test.
*Customers want peace of mind – knowing they have good tyres, well aligned.
* The Wheel Aligner is not an expense. It is an Asset that you cannot be without.
* It is a very easy “add on” sale
* Customers will have their wheels alligned more often than they will replace their tyres. You get to see them more often and you build loyalty.
*People will refer you easier – your customers will do the selling for you.
* It can generate money for you as you work on other jobs.
Let’s do the Maths
Mondolfo Ferro Trigon Novo – 3D – Investment €8,000
Repayment over 3 years
@ 10% APR – €258 Per Month
Sell 5 Full Alignments Per Week = Profit of €825 Per Month.
Sell 10 Full Alignments Per Week = Profit of €1908 Per Month.
Contact Joe Fallon on 086 2500110